Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Amazing Grace



HELLO! So very happy that my shoulder is on the mend and I
 am able to get back into the craft room! I am in physical therapy now, and there is definite improvement and healing. Back to being able to use my right hand...oh how I've missed it...LOL!

My first design back features Stamp Simply's clear Farmhouse Scriptural Thoughts stamp set.  You can see Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's entire Farmhouse Series release HERE.

The decorator paper used here is Kaisercraft's "Ooh La La." Such a lovely colored decorator paper pad with beautiful floral prints!

The sentiment is stamped directly onto the background panel with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink. A bit of Stampendous Ultra Fine Crystal Translucent Glitter, applied with a Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, adds a bit of shine to the sentiment.



A border of Gabriella Venise Lace and Seam Binding Ribbon is a pretty feminine touch for this card (applied with ScorTape), along with a Seam Binding Bow (tutorial HERE) using the Bow Easy and a Prima Say it in Crystal "Heaven Sent" gem.


All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks to all for the kind thoughts for my recovery! Have a great remainder to your week. 


No comments: