Thursday, January 26, 2017

Always and Forever

I was looking through my paper stash and found this lovely pad that I have hardly used: Kaisercraft's "Always and Forever." What pretty prints...and a perfect sheet for today's Valentine!

The text in the sheet that I chose has gold foiled letters--a perfect match for Bazzill Gold Mirror cardstock! My photos do not do a great job at capturing the glimmer and gleam from the gold...but, you can get an idea:



The die is Spellbinders "Royal Love." What a delicate design! I glued the die cut to the background with dabs of Mono Multi Glue and then accented it with champagne colored Kaisercraft Rhinestones.


It is a simple design, but easy to mail. Also, the gleaming gold really adds a special, standout touch. Guess my honey will be getting more than one Valentine this year! 

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope your week is happy!

No comments: