Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Gift Tag

Hello: I wanted to pop in today and show you the tag that I made for a tag exchange for the monthly stamping group that I attend. The ladies all made wonderful creations...so fun to see everyone's special designs and especially great to be able to take home a sample of each!

Here's my tag:


The supplies that I used:

Spellbinders Die D-Lites Flakes and Skates
Doodle Bug Designs Here Comes Santa Claus designer paper
Seam Binding Ribbon 
Original Bow Easy
Bakers Twine
Versamagic Cloud White Chalk Ink
Thermoweb 3D Foam Strips
Silver Jingle Bell
Kaisercraft Rhinestone

Just a few notes: The bottom of the tag was trimmed with pinking shears; I curled the bakers twine using a solution of water and corn starch, wrapped around a straw, and let dry. The bottom skate was glued down and the top skate was popped up for dimension with a foam strip.

You can find a tutorial for the shabby bow HERE.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Hope all of your preparations are coming along! 
Have a great remainder to your week!

No comments: