Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Christmas Skates


Skating and winter go hand in hand in our area...I received ice skates for more than one Christmas under the tree when I was growing up!

I rarely (if ever...okay never) ice skate any longer, but I do have a pair of ice skates that fit me should I want to start up again!

The base of my card is layered with Kaisercraft "Christmas Wishes" decorator paper. What a pretty pad! It's filled with soft colors and lovely prints...perfect for that "untraditional" Christmas colorway. 

The dotted layer was die cut with Spellbinders Celebrations "Pierced Squares" diesLayers are popped up with some Thermoweb 3D Foam Strips to add a bit of dimension.

The skates and small snowflakes are die cut using Spellbinders Die D-Lites "Flakes and Skates" dies...know I will use this die set numerous times this year and years to come. I added a slight tint to the skates with Copic markers.


And don't forget about the Bigger Bow Easy...great for Christmas decorating and packages!

Last, but not least: a beautiful Christmas sentiment from the new Stamp Simply Clear "Merry Christmas" stamp set. It is stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink. You can get all three new sets for a special price HERE.

Melissa Frances milky white pearls finish off the design.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.


Hope that you enjoyed today's design. Have a great remainder to your week!

1 comment:

Marisa Job said...

What a pretty card!! Have a great weekend!!